I am a writer.
It took me a long time to own up to those words;
I’m grateful to speak them with certainty and confidence today.
I am also a lover of deep thoughts, vulnerability,
and dropping way below the surface.
These come together in the letter I write every week for you.
I take your inbox seriously.
Your time, your attention, your focus, your heart.
In that spirit and with that commitment,
I offer you my time, attention, focus and heart—every week.
My heart on your behalf.
I’d be honored if you signed up.
(And of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.)
Get a sense of what I’ve been writing over the past few months:
- About looking for wisdom pretty much everywhere but within (and my personal confession).
- About that incessant chatter in your brain (the stories we tell ourselves).
- About why it’s so hard to trust your own wisdom.
- About when I feel alone.
- About change, transition, and disruption.
- About exhaustion, expectations, and ambivalence.
- About feeling damned if you do and damned if you don’t.
- About the quiet and silence and why it matters.
- About Adrienne Rich, internalized patriarchy, and my book (!!!)
- About rebellion as a spiritual practice.