I am a highly-experienced corporate trainer, consultant, leadership-development expert, and public speaker.
With 20+ years in human resources, executive and C-suite leadership, and one-on-one coaching, I candidly name the struggles inherent in the workplace (and the world) and what is possible when we choose integrity and authenticity no matter the cost.
Areas of focus
Communicating with integrity
Authenticity in the workplace
Women in leadership
The power of story
The Make-a-Wish Foundation
Bespoke content development
Coaching / Consulting
Operationalizing core values
- Decades of experience that spans multiple industries: nonprofits, higher-ed, the federal government, and for-profits.
- 15+ years of executive leadership.
- Senior VP for a global leadership development company that focused on communication skills, conflict resolution, feedback, coaching, delegation, and accountability.
- Corporate Trainer/Facilitator and Consultant
SPEAKING / COACHING
- 4,000+ hours of coaching and consulting with business owners, leaders, creatives, and entrepreneurs—from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
- Career and transition coaching for 5000+ individuals—increasing promotion rates and overall development.
- Multiple keynote addresses focused on leadership development; trained thousands of groups.
- Gave a TEDx talk.
- Bachelors Degree in business and communication; Master of Divinity Degree focused on feminist theology
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) certified; Master Facilitator/Trainer of proprietary content in leadership development.
- Facilitator Educational Training with Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes and the Archetypal and Cross-Cultural Studies Institute.
- Author-Accelerator trained Book Coach.