What if you could consistently
trust your own wisdom,
lean into infinite courage & strength,
and change your world; our world?
That would be something, yes?
It is not out of reach. In fact, just the opposite.
I believe this is exactly what calls to us as women; we hear it whispering, sometimes shouting, ever-present.
Call it a knowing…in our bones, in our cells, and certainly in our heart; a deep certainty that our inner wisdom is “right” and can be trusted; that we can trust ourselves.
We are not alone in this knowing…
We know what the world wants from us. We know we must decide whether to stay small, quiet, and uncomplicated or allow ourselves to grow as big, loud, and complex as we were made to be.
~ Glennon Doyle
When day comes, we step out of the shade…aflame and unafraid. The new dawn blooms as we free it. For there is always light. If only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it.
~ Amanda Gorman
We are volcanoes. When we women offer our experience as our truth, as human truth, all the maps change. There are new mountains.
~ Ursula K. LeGuinn
Real power is the thing you’ve always had inside you. Real power is the ability to be in your skin, to know who you are, to know you will always be okay. Real power comes from your gut and your heart and your courage and your bravery and your love.
~ Holly Whitaker
We struggle to take action; to be consistent, strong, and decisive; to bring about the change we long for on our own behalf, not to mention in our work, our relationships, and our world. *sigh*
The gap between these two – between what we know and what we do, what we know and who we be – is exhausting.
Pleasing others becomes our default over choosing what is right for us; we feel guilty either way.
The disconnect between our inner dialogue and what we actually say out loud wears on us; the self–compromise is chronic.
We are clear on the tough choices needed, but don’t trust ourselves (or others) enough to make them.
We long to rise up from all of this, to stand tall, to speak truth, to be brave; but time marches on and little changes.
Did I mention? The gap between these two – between knowing and doing, knowing and being – is exhausting…and then some.
Believe me: I know all about the gap, all about the struggle.
In my (former) marriage, as a mom, in corporate leadership, in my business, in my writing, in the thoughts that keep me up at night…
It is hard to be a woman in this world, to not play small, to follow our desires, to make bold and risky choices, to speak our truth, and to bear the consequences that are often (if not always) inherent in each and every one of these things.
Despite all of this, what we need (and want) is to believe in, trust, and experience our sovereignty.
So, let’s do that…together.
A 9-week Program
The next cohort convenes May 10 through July 9
(It’s true: if you’ve been following me for a while, this is more than $1500 less than the last time I offered it. NOT because it’s not worth that amount or because I’m significantly changing things; rather, because I have made the intentional decision to lower my prices on purpose in order to create more access and more affordability for more women. All is well, believe me. It’s not a fire sale. It’s nothing desperate. It’s a deliberate choice that I’m thrilled and grateful to make.)
Group size is limited. Register in advance!
And if you’d like to talk first – just to make sure this is for you – schedule a 20-minute call with me, completely complimentary, so we can chat. I’d love that!
SOVEREIGNTY is for you if:
- You have read the books, taken the courses (I know…there’s some irony here), incorporated the practices. You know-know-know. It’s the “doing” that is the struggle, the gap.
- You hold space for others, are of service, do powerful work in the world and are hungry for support that’s for you.
- You know that your sacred self is sovereign…and…stepping there, fully, unapologetically? Yeah. I know.
- You are clear about the amazing things that are unique to you – your calling, your passions, your heart – and you do NOT want to get in your own way.
- You are bone-weary from the disconnect between your internal life and the external one. You want your heart to lead, empower, and transform. (It’s that powerful; you are.)
- You see a picture in your mind’s eye where you are regal, tall, strong, courageous, beautiful, and wise. Getting there and staying there evades.
- You are a woman who knows she has more to offer, say, do, and be. And you want all of this and then some more than anything.
- Sovereignty sounds just out of reach, but oh-so-delicious. (Eve would say: Go ahead and reach. Follow that desire. It is even tastier than you’ve imagined.)
- Even one of these bullets – or all of them – are very close to who and how you long to be.
- 9 weeks of my teaching – live and in-the-moment on this topic: lived-experience, extensive writing, and powerful content I’ve been working with and practicing for nearly 2 decades.
- An easy-to-use online platform complete with recordings of the calls (if you miss a live one), worksheets, journaling prompts, resources, and space that’s removed from the noise of social media.
- Sacred, amazing, and archetypal stories that strengthen, encourage, and sustain.
- Valuable, practical tools to use within the weeks of the program and ongoing.
- A playlist of curated music, especially for these 9 weeks, that will encourage and uplift. (SO fun!)
- Optional (and invaluable) add on: 3, hour-long, 1:1 calls with me – at the start, in the middle, as we finish up. (Additional $750)
It is my deepest hope…
…that you will say “yes” to these 9 weeks; far more, that you will say “yes” to yourself – and the sovereignty that is yours to claim and live.
You are ready.
You deserve to trust your own wisdom, move forward in courage and strength, and change your world; our world! (I can hardly wait!)