What if you could be 100% yourself, 100% of the time?
That would be something, yes?
It is not out of reach. In fact, just the opposite.
I believe this is exactly what calls to us as women: authenticity, truth, freedom, expanse.
We hear it whispering, sometimes shouting, ever-present.
Call it a knowing – in our bones, in our cells, and certainly in our heart; a deep certainty that our inner wisdom is “right” and can be trusted; that we can trust ourselves; that we can be ourselves.
We struggle to take action; to be consistent and decisive; to bring about the change we long for on our own behalf, not to mention in our work, our relationships, and our world.
The gap between these two – between what we know and what we do, what we know and who we be – is exhausting.
- Pleasing others becomes our default over choosing what is right for us; we feel guilty either way.
- The disconnect between our inner dialogue and what we actually say out loud wears on us; the self–compromise is chronic.
- We are clear on the tough choices needed, but don’t trust ourselves (or others) enough to make them.
- We long to rise up from all of this, to stand tall, to speak truth, to be brave; but time marches on and little changes.
Believe me: I know all about the gap, all about the struggle.
In my (former) marriage,
as a mom,
in corporate leadership,
in my business,
in my writing,
in the thoughts that keep me up at night…
It is hard to be a woman in this world, to not play small, to follow our desires, to make bold and risky choices, to speak our truth, and to bear the consequences that are often (if not always) inherent in each and every one of these things.
Despite all of this, what we want (and deserve) is to believe in, trust, and be 100% ourselves, 100% of the time.
In my world, that’s sovereignty.
The struggle is not the ability to hear our own wisdom – our intuition, our gut, that know-that-we-know-that-we-know voice within. The struggle is trusting it! Sovereignty invites, encourages, and strengthens exactly that.
Acknowledging that we have agency and actually acting, doing, being, is far easier said than done. 100% ourselves, 100% of the time automatically includes risks and costs. Naming those and making choices with that awareness matters.
Wisdom. Check. Agency. Check. Stepping forward? Mmmm. That’s another thing entirely, yes? Sovereignty invites the smallest, almost imperceptible steps and the boldest of leaps. Both make all the difference.
Hardly a cheery outlook or positive mindset, hope is a perspective and reality that changes everything – our own stories, others, and our world. Hope, as expression of your sovereignty, is wild and expansive and brave. More of that, please!
THE NEXT COHORT GATHERS SEPTEMBER 6 – NOVEMBER 4.
I cannot recommend Ronna & SOVEREIGNTY enough. Through the nine weeks together, I rediscovered the Sovereignty that has always existed in me, but was buried through conditioning and fears. Ronna seamlessly weaves structure and a framework, along with ancient, sacred stories of women — some of which I knew, others I didn’t. By reclaiming those stories of silenced women, we learned as participants to reclaim ourselves — to tell our own stories, to claim our own stories, and to claim our sovereignty. Every week I looked especially forward to these stories, which now feel a part of me. There is SO much wisdom through the container that Ronna provides. Beyond grateful. ~ Tricia Bolender, Executive Coach
Nine weeks of my teaching – live and in-the-moment. I’ve curated and created the content from my lived-experience, my writing, my own sovereignty-story, every bit of what I’ve been working on for nearly 2 decades, and the stories. Oh, the stories!
Weekly Group Calls on Zoom. Thursdays from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm, PDT. Click here to check your timezone. Community. Rich conversation. Amazing women.
An easy-to-use online platform complete with recordings of the calls (if you miss one), worksheets, journaling prompts, resources, and community.
Sacred, amazing, and archetypal stories (the ones I LOVE!) that strengthen, encourage, and sustain.
Valuable, practical tools to use within the 9 weeks of the program and ongoing.
A Spotifty playlist of curated music to encourage and uplift. (SO fun!)
Optional discounted 1:1 sessions with me.
This is for you if:
- You have read the books, taken the courses (I know…there’s some irony here), incorporated the practices. You know-know-know. It’s the “doing” that is the struggle, the gap.
- You hold space for others, are of service, do powerful work in the world and are hungry for support that’s for you.
- You know that your sacred self is sovereign…and…stepping there, fully, unapologetically? I know. Easier said than done.
- The idea of being 100% yourself, 100% of the time feels almost too good to be true.
- You long for stories of other women – stories that will support you, encourage you, even advocate for you. You know they’re out there, but they’ve somehow been co-opted or told in ways that haven’t felt right or true.
- You are clear about the amazing things that are unique to you – your calling, your passions, your heart – and you do NOT want to get in your own way.
- You are bone-weary from the disconnect between your internal life and the external one. You want your heart to lead, empower, and transform. (It’s that powerful; you are.)
- You see a picture in your mind’s eye where you are regal, tall, strong, courageous, beautiful, and wise. Getting there and staying there? That’s the challenge (and the invitation).
- You are a woman who knows she has more to offer, say, do, and be and you want all of this and then some more than anything.
- Sovereignty sounds just out of reach, but oh-so-delicious. (Eve would say: Go ahead and reach – grab – taste! Follow that desire. It is even better than you’ve imagined.)
- Even one of these bullets – or all of them – are very close to who and how you long to be.
SOVEREIGNTY was a “yes” for me because I wanted the opportunity to learn from Ronna. The most valuable impact from the 9 weeks was being able to acknowledge that in many, many ways I already am soveregn; that I contain all the necessary components. ~ Jennie Alexis, Values Leader
This program was way more and way better and way deeper healing than I knew to ask for. Though I had an idea it would be awesome, what I got was a gift I didn’t know to ask for, much less receive.
I’m so grateful I said, “yes.” ~ Sheri M.
I’m so glad I decided to participate in SOVEREIGNTY. Ronna provided useful resources and practical tools that help me show up in the world as my whole self.
Anyone looking to grow in their confidence, groundedness, or feminine power will benefit. 10/10, I recommend. ~ Mo D.
I have never considered myself through a lens of sovereignty. For the first time in my life, I feel that I have permission. Ronna gave me a gift I didn’t know I needed or wanted. ~ Terri H.
The next cohort begins in September, 2021.
The online learning platform opens up on Monday, September 6.
Group Calls are Thursday mornings, 8-9:30 am PDT: 9/9 – 11/4.
My intentional choice is to provide affordable access to content I believe in and want you to have. I’m committed to the world we can yet create and live in when we are 100% ourselves, 100% of the time. And I’m clear that my value and worth – my sovereignty – are not hooked to what I charge.
Click the button below to apply!
If you’re not completely clear, perhaps we don’t yet know each other, or you’ve still got some questions about what it would be like to spend these weeks with me, how I teach and facilitate, what I’m about, then by all means schedule a 60-minute complimentary session with me.
Honestly: no pressure and no sale. Instead, an opportunity to get to know one another, talk about being 100% ourselves, 100% of the time, and undoubtedly discuss both the desire and the struggle in all of this and then some! Whether you join SOVEREIGNTY, or not, the call is just for you. It’s my intention to be of service, to encourage you, and to offer you all that I can in service of your heart…your sovereignty.