From me to you . . .
I am a writer. It took me a long time to own up to those words; I’m grateful to speak them with certainty and confidence today.
I am also a lover of provocative conversation, deep thoughts, vulnerable emotions, and dropping way below the surface.
These come together in the letter I write every week. For you. And for free!
I promise: I take your inbox seriously: your time, your attention, your focus, your heart. In that spirit and with that commitment, I offer you my time, attention, focus and heart – every week – in about 2000 words and 5 minutes +/- of reading time.
Monday morning – 6:00 am
A letter from me
I’d be honored if you signed up. Truly. (And, of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.)
Get a sense of what I’ve been writing over the past few months:
- About looking for wisdom pretty much everywhere but within (and my personal confession).
- About that incessant chatter in your brain (the stories we tell ourselves).
- About why it’s so hard to trust your own wisdom.
- About disappointment and my recent book proposal rejection.
- About when I feel alone.
- About change, transition, and disruption.
- About exhaustion, expectations, and ambivalence.