I love writing – no doubt about it. And I’ve been doing it for a very long time. But I want to offer you more…
So, these Monday Morning Letters.
All of us walk through our days with thoughts, questions, wonderings. In the midst of such, it makes a world of difference to know we’re not alone – that there are others who are thinking similar things, asking similar questions, wondering in like-ways.
So that’s what I write to and for you. My thoughts. My questions. My wonderings. And stories – my own and those I cherish. Times in which I’ve struggled and not been 100% myself or in alignment. Other times in which I’ve made strides forward, trusted my wisdom, been stronger and far more authentic. (Both ends of this spectrum are definitely ongoing!)
These Weekly Letters are from my heart to yours – sealed and sent with two intentions:
1) to offer you ways to understand and experience your story, your life as sacred, powerful, and worthy of being heard, seen, and honored; and
2) to remind you that you’re not alone.
It’s hard (and ongoing and amazing and sacred) work: being a woman in this world. I’d be honored to come alongside you in any and every way I can. These weekly letters are at least a start.
I’d be honored if you’d subscribe.
Read some previous letters:
- About the power of women’s stories.
- About NOT holding back; about using your voice (along with a personal story of my own on exactly this).
- About looking for wisdom pretty much everywhere but within (and my personal confession).
- About that incessant chatter in your brain (the stories we tell ourselves).
- About the possiblity of believing that you are a miracle
- About as close to a 3-step plan as I’d ever get.
- About why it’s so hard to trust your own wisdom.
- About wrath and defying expectations and being out of control.
- About disappointment and my recent book proposal rejection.