There are few things I love more than conversation with women.
So that’s what I offer, cherish, and step into with every ounce of curiosity and grace and hope I can muster.
I’ve been doing this, in one way or another, for more than 20 years – in conversation with women who choose to, long to, step intentionally into their lives.
It would be my privilege and honor to have a conversation with you. Truly.
So, grab a cup of coffee or tea and let’s talk…together.
There’s SO much to talk about, but we could start with all of these questions and then some:
- What would you like to change – about yourself, in your relationships or work, in the world?
- What do you want, really want?
- Why and where are you stuck? What keeps getting in your way?
- What are the aspects of your story that feel “off” or incomplete or just not in sync, as you desire?
- How do you want your life to look and feel?
- What wisdom is yours that still stays hidden or quiet?
- What do you KNOW would be possible if you were truly seen, heard, and honored (by others in your world and by your very self)?
Every month, I leave time open on my calendar for exactly these conversations, for complimentary coaching sessions. A chance to connect, to get to know each other a bit better, to get a feel for what it would be like to work with me, and above/beyond all else – an hour together without any pitch or obligation or hidden motive. I promise. Just conversation about what matters most to you, right now.
“One good conversation can shift the direction of change forever.”
Want to learn a little more first?
Completely understandable. Click here for details and then some.
You are not alone in any of this.
I write you a letter every week – just to remind you.
My thoughts. My questions. My journey. Wisdom and perspective along the way that help you step more fully into the story and life that are yours. And every ounce of encouragement and hope that I can possibly express.