What I know about you:
You long to walk through your life with a consistent experience of so much more than just the details, decisions, and demands of your day.
And…your desire for so much more is hard to articulate, hard to hold onto, even hard to pursue.
You keep thinking that if you could just capture and hold whatever this is, it would transform everything: your business, your relationships, your self-talk, your confidence and courage, your way of being.
Bottom line: you want every aspect of your life to be infused with so much more; integrated, whole, deeper, richer, constant…
Welcome! I’m Ronna Detrick.
For nearly 20 years, I’ve had the incredible privilege of being in conversation with women who choose to step intentionally into their lives.
No longer content to just skim the surface, they are committed to feeling (and being) authentic, aligned, grounded, and so much more.
I promise: it’s not a far-off possibility or *just* a lofty desire to experience life this way. (Nor is there some easy fix, magic incantation, or fail-safe plan.)
Ronna takes my hand and guides my words through a flame. We sit, side-by-side and watch as that flame licks away the old beliefs, the shoulds, the supposed to’s and the false narratives. The words that come through the other side are clean. They are Pure. They are truer than true… and wholly mine. It is truly a sacred experience.
“The original, shimmering self gets buried so deep that most of us end up hardly living out of it at all. Instead we live out all the other selves, which we are constantly putting on and taking off like coats and hats against the world’s weather.“
So what is this “so much more”?
Let’s start with what it’s not:
- doctrine or church pews or must-hold beliefs,
- predetermined or mediated or written on stone tablets,
- attainment or goal; some summit finally reached.
What it is, at least in part:
- verb, action, and unique expression of you,
- infused into and through every aspect of your life,
- and so much more…
For me, it is captured in one single (and undefinable) word: SACRED.
Your desire is sacred.
Being fully in your skin is sacred.
Experiencing life as connected, meaningful, and whole is sacred.
It’s a way of being,
and…so much more.
It calls to you, yes?
Thankfully (and amazingly), the sacred is yours and yours alone to create, nurture, express, and experience. Yes within, but also in your work, your creativity, your conversations, your way of being in your world.
Mmmmm. That sounds glorious, doesn’t it?
“You create a path of your own by looking within yourself and listening to your soul, cultivating your own ways of experiencing the sacred and then practicing it. Practicing until you make it a song that sings you.“
Where are you on your journey?
I’d love to learn!
Grab a cup of coffee or tea and let’s have a conversation! About where you’re stuck, what you’re hungry for, what gets in the way, how you want your life to look and feel, what you know is possible, and what the sacred and spiritual mean to you…or you wish they could.
Completely on your behalf: no “pitch,” no obligation, only support and encouragement.
“…behind the façade of your life, there is something beautiful and eternal happening.”
~ John O’Donohue
Let’s be honest: all of this is so much easier said than done…
In the midst of the hustle, the pressures, the endless inner chatter that distracts and often derails, it can be hard to pursue, let alone experience the presence of the sacred!
- YOUR BUSINESS AND WORK is all-consuming and the messages (within and without) to do it a certain way and be successful are exhausting. You’d love to rest in a deep sense of what’s most true, express who you are at core, and create/build from a place that feels integrous and yes, sacred.
- YOUR RELATIONSHIPS, for the most part, are functional, even life-giving. But there’s that one that feels disingenuine, where it’s too costly to be fully honest. If only you had something more solid to hold on to, an abiding sense of advocacy and (sacred) strength.
- YOUR INNER LIFE often gets set on the back-burner. You have the best of intentions: journaling, meditation, reflection, quiet. But even when you do make the time, nothing quite “speaks” the way you wish it would. You know this is core to the so much more that you long for. It’s absence aches.
- YOUR SPIRITUALITY feels like a distant cousin: part of you, but not intimate or cherished. You’ve had glimpses – times when your beliefs and practices flourished, but right now things seem parched and confusing. Clarity and devotion would be a welcome relief.
Ronna Detrick looks you in the eye. And she listens. And when she speaks, you can see her pulling down wisdom from St. Theresa to Simone de Beauvoir through the filter of her own lived experience, to give you a gem of grace – or grit. And, she can write – like a poet on a practical mission. Like a feminist with faith.
“One good conversation can shift the direction of change forever.”
The gift of being able to talk about any and all of this in a safe, consistent, and meaningful way – where you are seen, heard, and understood – makes all the difference. Our conversations usher the sacred right into your midst and invite it to stay.
So, let’s talk…
Everything changes when you know that you are not alone.
In sacred space.
In sacred conversation.
This is what I provide: a safe and strong container, steady companionship, a commitment to and endless belief in the sacred that is already and always present on your behalf.
There are two ways to work with me. Choose what feels most in alignment with your current reality (and deepest desire), click to learn more about both, and/or book a call with me so we can explore these options together.
Bring internal/external alignment to
the day-in, day-out realities of your life.
Find and integrate the “so much more.”
Intentionally create and nurture beliefs
and practices that serve and support you.
Deepen into your own spirituality.
“Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again.”
Ronna has been a trusted guide, teacher and advisor when I’ve required access to deep wisdom. Much of said wisdom has been hers…and… much has been mine, but skillfully, artfully, brilliantly reflected back to me by her. That is extraordinary talent; but her gift is to invite and invoke the sacred that is inherent in our being.