Admittedly, a conversation that intentionally merges a feminist perspective with a relevant faith is not for the faint of heart. And it has the capacity to change the world.
My strongest hope and deepest desire is that you to want to be here; that you want to subscribe; that you want more. Further, I trust that we have some pretty significant things in common.
My writing, my heart will resonate with yours if you …
- have a mind and heart full of winding, oft’ perplexing thoughts and feelings about faith and spirituality that you continually strive to articulate; or if you…
- have deeply held beliefs that you long to hold on to as relevant in a world that seems to see them otherwise; or if you…
- want to talk of and experience God in ways that are not embarrassing; rather, sophisticated, and challenging; and if you…
- are smart, curious, open-minded, compelled by social justice and feminism, and committed to finding ways of believing in a female-friendly God, so…
I want you to have it ~ my writing and my promise to you:
- I will only publish posts filled with truth; content that pushes me to my own edges, my own fears, my own desires…and undoubtedly yours, as well.
- I will consistently encourage your doubt, your questions, and your ongoing wonder as you hear the same from me.
- I will include you as part of a community that embraces and encourages; that is hungry for smart, sophisticated conversation about God.
- I will offer bread for your spirit and wine for your soul.
- I will give you re-imagined and redemptive ways to think about God.
- I will invite you to craft beliefs that are relevant, passionate, and life-changing.
- I will never share your information with anyone.
And the sign of this covenant (the signifier of my promise)?
- No incense-laden sacrifices or doves involved (just in case you were worried)
- 2-ish posts per week
- Occasional revelations (updates, discounts, and the inside scoop of what’s on the way)
- Inspired writ (my commitment to myself and you that it will only be my very best stuff)
My writing. My heart. Your inbox.