My Work (with and for you)
My official title is Spiritual Director, but I’m partial to this one: Sacred Evocator. What I offer (and love) is Sacred Conversation.
- Evoking a heightened awareness and appreciation of all that’s sacred in every aspect of your life: soul, mind, body, emotions, relationships, and work.
- Evoking an ever-increasing trust in your intuition and desire – the strongest evidence of the sacred within.
- Evoking your connection to an entire lineage of sacred stories that companion and guide, strengthen and support.
- Evoking powerful truth-telling in safe, kind ways.
- Evoking you: grounded and whole.
This is not about religion; rather, the sacred; less about beliefs and more about hope; less about language or understanding of a god and more about ways of finding/knowing/experiencing the divine within you and in your everyday world; less about answers and more about good questions; less about coaching and more about companionship; less about competency and more about compassion; less about doing and more about being. It’s all about integration, integrity, and deep, deep wholeness.
This is Sacred Ground.
This is Sacred Conversation.
Ronna makes my relationship to my own spirituality tangible, somehow; in dialog with her I can imagine the Divine as the benevolent presence I’ve always wanted him/her to be. Nobody in my adult life has made me reconsider my own spirituality so provocatively and, ultimately, so productively. Because of Ronna I can feel my own faith underneath me, a hammock, a support, and I’m immensely grateful for this. ~ Lindsey Mead Russell, A Design So Vast
Ronna is a modern-day demigoddess. Part-soul priestess, part-tenderhearted feminist, her words are a divine benediction to all who hear them. She has an instinctive knack for prising you open with the utmost compassion — and she helped me recognize my resistance to reconciling with the beliefs impressed on me throughout my childhood. Ronna is someone I trust implicitly & she is the perfect intermediary for this type of soul work. ~ Nikki Groom, Extraordinary Writing for Extraordinary Women
You’ve done good work. Coaching. Counseling.
Now you want something more.
Sacred Conversation is more. You’re ready. It’s time.
Let’s go there together.
- A couture and highly-personalized experience; deeply-meaningful conversation on what you need to talk about, ask about, think about, and feel your way through.
- Some of my clients talk to me about their business – how to be as connected and passionate about it as possible.
- Others talk to me about their relationships – past, present, and future; about both harm and hope; about the ways in which they long to show up in their own life.
- With some, we talk of spirituality, faith, beliefs (or lack thereof, and how to walk through their days feeling connected to a larger Story, an awareness of the Divine, a perspective on the Sacred in all that they do, think, say, and feel.
- What is the conversation that you most need and long to have? Then that’s the one we will have.
- One conversation at a time. 1 hour via phone. 2 calls per month.
- Unlimited email access. Questions? Experiences? Thoughts? Emotions? I’m available to you. On call. Here – with you – present.
- Sacred and safe space. Your pace. My guidance. Our winding, mysterious, divine-filled path together.
- Crafted-for-you next-steps, exercises, practices, and ongoing things to ponder, reflect on, and consider until our next scheduled session.
- A sacred rhythm in each call that includes a uniquely-selected “invocation” as we begin, a “benediction” as we complete, and beautiful, rich opportunity to rest and stretch and wonder and grow in between.
- A follow-up email will arrive just after every call that includes the readings used (invocation/benediction) for your ongoing reflection, as well as crafted-for-you next steps, journaling prompts, exercises, and practices that will strengthen you and exponentially increase your awareness of the Sacred within and without.
Click on either hyperlinked option below to be taken to a payment page. I will contact you immediately to schedule our first session together.
(Please contact me to discuss my sliding-scale rate – available on a case-by-case basis: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Truth-be-told, I didn’t think I was ready for this conversation when I started. I wondered if I knew enough, if I’d have anything to say, if I was going to be out-of-my-element, over-my-head, under-water. But what I discovered was, in fact, that I’d been ready far longer than I’d known. My heart was hungry. And it was the kindness of my Spiritual Director and our Sacred Conversation together that ushered me into spaces of grace and expanse I’d only imagined. I will offer you the same.
Talking to Ronna and having her feedback was like having a conversation with my soul. It was as if Ronna got inside of me and told me all the things I already knew somewhere deep inside. She manifested the voice of my inner self. I’m not sure how but she did! I guess it is a gift! The gift of insight? Intuition? Spiritual connection? Call it what you will, Ronna is a queen, whether or not she is wearing her crown. ~ Sarah Sturino
If I could, I would allay your every fear and fill you up with overflowing confidence to step into these deep, rich conversations. I would speak some kind of prayer over you that would calm your every nerve and take away your every objection. I don’t say this for my sake; I say it for yours. Truly, whether called Spiritual Direction, Evocation, or Sacred Conversation, it’s life-changing, heart-changing, world-changing. It would be privilege and gift for me to work with you, to hear your heart, and to offer you my own.
An important disclaimer: Our conversation together (or my ability to work effectively on your behalf) does not assume or at all require a particular system of beliefs, a background in the church, any particular denominational affiliation, or a strong understanding of all things theological. It assumes that you live your life with an awareness that there is more to be learned, discovered, and understood; that there is a sacredness afoot that you long to experience more consistently; that deep, rich conversation with someone who really listens and really cares has the potential to change everything.
Email me your questions: email@example.com. Of course I will respond – gratefully, quickly, and in much hope on your behalf.Share