Sacred Conversation: You and Me
A safe space to consider big and small questions, to express desires, to acknowledge hungers, to safely speak of sadness and anger and doubt and hope (yes, always hope) – all under the shelter of my care, my perspective, my hope on your behalf. My heart-felt response to your story, your doubts, your struggles, and your desires. Practical, meaningful, elegant ways to integrate a generous, relevant, and grace-filled spirituality into your day-to-day life, your relationships, your work, everything.
My personal experience with Spiritual Direction was a nearly three-year relationship with one woman. It was a gift beyond-compare for me to meet with her every couple weeks to start, and later, once a month – knowing that she held my ever-accumulating story and a deep awareness of my heart. When I started, I had no way of knowing tthe ways in which she would impact – and change – my life. One conversation at a time.
- A couture and highly-personalized experience.
- One conversation at a time. 1 hour, via phone (or in person) every-other week.
- Unlimited email access throughout. Questions. Experiences. Thoughts. Emotions. I’m available to you. On call. Here – with you – present.
- Sacred and safe space. Your pace. My guidance. Our winding, mysterious, divine-filled path together.
- Crafted-for-you next-steps, exercises, practices, and ongoing things to ponder, reflect on, and consider until our next scheduled session.
- A repeated process that develops an intuitive and rich, organic flow. Weaving into and through places of reconciliation, understanding, strength, and an increased sense of “home.”
- Opportunity to supplement our verbal conversations with written, reflective sessions.
Choose the option that’s best for you:
One trial session: $75 | Month-to-month rate: $125 | 3-month package: $325
(A sliding-scale rate is also available on a case-by-case basis. Email me to talk about this further: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Truth-be-told, I didn’t think I was ready for this conversation when I started. I wondered if I knew enough, if I’d have anything to say, if I was going to be out-of-my-element, over-my-head, under-water. But what I discovered was, in fact, that I’d been ready far longer than I’d known. My heart was hungry. And it was the kindness of my Spiritual Director that ushered me into spaces of grace and expanse I’d only imagined. I will offer you the same.
An important disclaimer: Spiritual Direction does not assume or at all require a particular system of beliefs, a background in the church or any particular denominational background, a strong understanding of all things theological. It assumes that you live your life with an awareness that there is more to be learned, discovered, and understood; that there is a sacredness afoot that you long to experience more consistently; that deep, rich conversation with someone who really listens and really cares has the potential to change everything.
I want to talk to you more as it would be helpful; as you discern if Spiritual Direction is right for you. Email me anytime: email@example.com. And learn more about written Spiritual Direction: Write Yourself Whole.